Let's face it, people don't quit their jobs;
they quit their managers.
The way you manage your team plays a huge role in your dealership’s employee turnover. Poor management costs you time. It costs you energy. And it costs you a whole lot of money. That’s why we’ve developed this 2-day highly interactive management workshop. Leave with the tools you need to lead and manage a team of top performers.
During this 2-day workshop, you’ll get real-time, hands-on experience to help you become an exceptional leader for your team.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Understand forces disrupting business
- Identify strategies to maximize profits
- Develop a clear plan to remain relevant
- How to motivate today's Salesperson
- Innovate and rethink the Sales Process
- Redefine departmental roles and goals
- Set realistic and attainable goals
- Develop daily productivity plans
- Uncover areas of opportunity and growth
- Leading & lagging performance indicators
- Benchmarks and targets for accountability
- Step by step 1-on-1 & coaching strategies
- Understand components of an effective and sustainable dealership training program
- Training to create buy-in and drive action
- Sales games to enhance reflex selling skills
- Competitions, contests & bonuses proven to drive results
Leading and managing an unbreakable team is not for the faint of heart, and neither is this workshop.
If you’re looking for a workshop where you just sit back and have someone lecture to you for 8 hours a day, this is NOT the workshop for you. Now, if you’re ready to dive in, roll up your sleeves, and get to work learning and practicing leadership and management techniques that you can then take back to the dealership, you’re going to want to grab a seat.
What Past Attendees Are Saying
“I’ve been in the car business for 10 years… I have had the opportunity to go to different training programs/classes including three of the top training companies in the industry… But these experiences were just that–a class…all theory and teaching with no practice or ongoing direction, no interaction and no real training.
Then, The Kintz Group came to Paragon. While my first thought was, “Here we go again”… to my big surprise… spending time with Tim Kintz and his team moves us forward. He doesn’t just teach us how to get better but he also shows us–quite literally. And, we are getting better and better… having just had our strongest month ever!”
“When our dealership started using Tim’s Vegas Line Volleyballs and Heavy Hitter Bats we saw immediate results. Following that we decided to send our managers to Tims 2 Day High Performance Management Workshop, implemented his online training and Playbooks. It would be safe to say we are a ‘Kintz Dealership’ and our numbers prove it…we are up 72 units this quarter over last year. The sky’s the limit with Kintz.”
“I’ve been in the car business for 3 years. In a profession where the high achievers are becoming few and far between, I can say that thanks to Tim Kintz and The Kintz Group, I am a high achiever. From the first session with Tim I attended on Setting Goals, the One-on-One consultations, as well as the encouraging emails, I’ve noticed results immediately. I’ve been to several different types of training from big name trainers and none have been as personable and helpful as Tim….
Tim has definitely helped me grow my business and I look forward to learning so much more. If you want success, The Kintz Group will get you results!”
- Pre-Class Assignments
- Understanding Your True Potential as a Leader
- Lead and Manage for Continuous Growth
- Three Critical Jobs of a Leader
- Ten Reasons Managers Don’t Grow the Leadership
- Building a Team of Top Producers
- Seven Steps to Develop Producers
- The Leadership Quadrant
- How to Effectively Lead
- Setting S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- How to Effectively Manage
- Tips for Managing Your Day
- GSM Game Plan
- Holding Effective Training
- How We Turn Knowledge Into Skills
- KintzNOW Field Manual
- Dealership Training Commitment
- Coaching for Top Performance
- Fifteen Rules for Effective One-On-Ones
Meet Your Instructor
Working for a well-respected training company for thirteen years, Tim Kintz traveled the world, taking the same messages about sales and management techniques from state to state. While the lessons learned over those years were priceless, Tim realized that hotel training was a path to irrelevance. Technology was evolving the industry at a rapid pace, and it was time to tackle a new challenge before the old one got too stale.
Since then, Tim has developed hands-on training techniques and real-world sales processes that actually work. He has delivered presentations around the world, from Russia to Puerto Rico and all over North America. Hundreds of dealerships are actively and successfully using his methods and materials to level up their skills and create faster, easier, and more relevant experiences in line with the high expectations customers have today.
Want to Get Started Now?
KintzNow is the premier online selling program designed for today's auto industry.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Effective Management
- Games, Spiffs, and Bonuses
- Foundations of Management
- Fearless Leadership
- Convert and Close Incoming Sales Call
- Incoming Sales Call Quadrant 1 - Intro & Redirect
- Incoming Sales Call Quadrant 2 - Create Separation
- Incoming Sales Call Quadrant 3 - Close on the Appointment
- Incoming Sales Call Quadrant 4 - Overcoming Objections
- Call Converter
- Digital Buyer
- Unsold Follow-Up - Turning Be-Backs Into Greenbacks
- Convert and Close Internet Leads
- KintzNOW Fast Start
- Quick Start to High Performance Selling
- Selling Skills for Top Performances
- Quadrant 1: Setting the Stage
- Quadrant 2: High Impact Presentations
- Quadrant 3: Closing & Objections
- Quadrant 4: Tips on Negotiating
- Sales Playbook: Maximizing Productivity
- And more…
Studies show that a blended learning experience of live and on-demand training yields greater results for you and your team.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.